My primary school day

All of us had a sweet memories in our school days. Now I am going to share that
I studied K K S middle school. Which located in our village around 800 meters from my house.
I went to school by walk. I did not go to  Peer KG,LKG,UGK instead  I studied Half class for one year.
After that I joined 1st standard. The basic criteria to get first standard admission to fulfilled 5 years
old for children.but I was completed only 4 years.So my parents changed my date of birth and
got admission. there plan worked well. in my second standard I was not regular to the school.
I had bunked lot of day. And I was a shortest boy in my class. My class teacher failed me in second
standard.
Again I did my second standard. After that I started to concentrate not on study only  attendance.
I was regular to the school. I managed to get pass mark all the subject except English. Every year
I got pass mak only on yearly exam.still I don't know what was the secured behind that.

Every day my mother gave me 50 paisa. If she did not give then I used to fight my mother to get.
With the money I used to buy sweet at tuck-Shop near my school.I had a lot of friends.
Still I have a contact with them. most of them from my village. When every I go to my village
I met few of them.In the of 2000 I passed out 8th standard and joined  9th standard in different school
near by town. That school has gave me lot of my memories few of them. We played football
using cricket ball(small ball). We studied under big banyan tree which is not now.we played a game
(aarakerante gose)using piece of corn which was more fun. In 2000 I and few of my friends  
had arranged the get-together in my school. That was the last day i went to my school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Unforgettable Experience

Chennai YMCA kilpauk toastmasters club

Credit or Debit card Fraud