An Unforgettable Experience



All of us have many unforgettable experiences. Today I am going to share one of mine.
After completing primary school I joined higher secondary school in a near by town which was
five kilometres away from my house. I requested my parents to buy a bicycle for me to go to school. But,
my parents rejected it. So I went to school by bus. I took free bus pass. One morning
I was waiting for a bus. The bus was very crowded. There was no place even to stand on the steps.
Somehow, I got a place to hang on the footboard.

Soon, the bus started. I couldn't hang on to the bus and lost my hands lost the grip.
The bus was moving at around 20 kilometres. I fell down from the bus. Luckily I had my school bag on
my back. My bag saved me. With few bruises I escaped a major accident.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chennai YMCA kilpauk toastmasters club

Credit or Debit card Fraud