Chennai YMCA kilpauk toastmasters club

Do you know what is the relationship with me and Chennai YMCA kilpauk toastmasters club?
I joined toastmaster on March 2016 at Chennai toastmaster  club.
Abraham informed me that  he was going to start new club in YMCA kilpauk on 2016 June.
Initially they scheduled meeting on every first and third Saturday of the month.
I am so passionate about toastmaster.I Star to attend YMCA kilpauk tostmasters meeting regularly.
Initially we had very less attendance. Some time we contacted our meeting with only four member.
Every members had taken multiple role.
Still I remember one day Nina John asked me to gave my  impromptu CC1 speech.
I gave my speech on that day.That is my first toastmasters speech.  Every month we added
new members.There was no Excom members on that day.
In 2017 Abraham appointment the first ever Excom members. The members were Rajkumar,Regina,
Rohan,Paulraj and I. I appointed as a VPE for the Club. From that day onward I have been
concentrating on the club growth. Always my primary goal  to make sure meeting happen on every weeks. I Star to arranged the role player from other club. Arranged the Education sessions every week. I Helped to get mentor for the new members.And prepared the Agenda.

At one stage we couldn't add new members. Suddenly one experience Toastmaster joined our Club.
she helped to added new members. With the lot of hard work finally we chartered
our club on August 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Unforgettable Experience

Credit or Debit card Fraud